Tagged by rhapsodies-in-blue
1. Your favorite subject in school?
2. Movie you watch when you’re feeling down?
either Zoolander or Hot Fuzz
3. Any linguistic pet peeves? (ex: misuse/lack of the oxford comma)
Just my constant confusion at how a person can use proper grammar when they’re speaking, but somehow forget it completely when they write. Like, I know you can put the words together properly because I hear them when they’re coming out of your mouth, how do you not just do the same thing when you put them on paper? I don’t understand…
4. Character death that will haunt you to the grave?
5. If you had been able to pick, what name would you want to have?
6. Do you watch Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun? (Hint: “Yes”)
7. Any sports you like to watch?
bloodsport competitive bitchery known as a Real Housewives reunion special
8. If you had to pick one fictional world to live in, what would it be?
Probably the main Marvel universe, because it doesn’t seem to have the unfortunate giant spider infestations that Middle Earth & Hogwarts do
9. What has it got in its pocketses?
Some lint & a hair tie
10. Play an musical instruments? If no, would you want to learn any?
No, and although I’d like to know how, I can never seem to make myself put in the time & effort, so probably not
11. Do you wanna build a snowman?
Can we build a snow!Groot?
- *pretend we have a Tardis* All of time and space, anything that ever happened or ever will, where DO you want to start?
- If we were playing a D&D game, what class would your character be: fighter/barbarian, wizard/sorceror, cleric, rogue, ranger, bard, or paladin?
- What was the first movie you ever saw in a theater?
- If you could change only one thing in one work of fiction & make it officially canon, what would it be?
- Do you like musicals (besides Disney movies)?
- Which comic series/manga do you make sure to read every month/week?
- Which tv show are you most excited to see the season premiere of?
- If you could only eat one type of food (ex: Italian, Chinese, Mexican, etc) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What was the first video game you ever played?
- What was the last song you listened to?
- You can have the powers of any superhero, but you have to live out their
tragic pastorigin story as well. Who do you pick?
Let’s see, whose urls do I see in my notifications rn
that the mention feature actually lets me use… Tagging: gafurtle, daemongabe, vinniethefink, blushingninja, misandry-barbie, nnoitragilga, mighteddie, sandpaws, leonheartnet, isobu23, & eilellaofrivendell
Tagged by shellbow
5 things about me:
- I cannot stand the textures of most fruits & vegetables
- My first pet was a cocker spaniel named Annie
- There was a family of raccoons in our yard last night
- I’ve lived in the same house since I was 4
- I get cold easily
tagging anyone who feels like doing one of these ^o^
Thank you all for the well-wishes you sent me/my brother, I’m home & doing much better now
I hadn’t had insurance & was still working on getting it set up, so I ended up running out of insulin, the lack of which caused dangerously high blood sugar & diabetic ketoacidosis.
Diabetic ketoacidosis is bad,
I had to spend about a week in intensive care with an iv to fix it, and I shit you not, my first icu doctor was Doctor Hu
say it out loud
The hospital food was surprisingly good, the icu is noisy as hell, and there are apparently more South Park reruns on in the morning than I thought FCC regulations allowed.
Trying to get back onto my regular schedule after being on the hospital’s has made me feel a bit jet-lagged, and I have a bunch of software updates & emails to sort through, so I may not be on here much for a few more days, but I’ll try to be on some, starting with the tag games people tagged me on while I was gone
This is shoukounetsu’s brother letting you know her blog’ll be in temporary hiatus because she has to go to the hospital for diabetic problems. Don’t know how long she’ll have to stay but she’ll update when she gets back. TY
PS Mighteddie, she did the hobbit thing tonight & says you need to do the marvel one tonight.
edit: Nate, hopefully you ignored that last bit when my brother posted this— I gave him instructions for a couple ipod games so my log-in bonuses wouldn’t get fucked up while I was in the hospital & he somehow thought he was supposed to tell you about it for some reason? idfk…
you think they’re clothes
but they’re actually wearable hugs
Gwendoline Christie on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (Sept 2) (x)
Baron Vaughn (x)
THOR AND GWEN SPIDER-WOMAN SIGHTINGS IN HAWKEYE VS DEADPOOL I CANT I NEED MORE RIGHT NOW
the desolation of smaug: a summary
Are we waiting for the dog to solve the crime? I don’t understand what’s happening!!
Is this what really goes on in Bed-Stuy?
Hawkeye vs Deadpool #0
It’s HAWKEYE VS. DEADPOOL.. VS. CRIME?
OK, so we love HAWKEYE, and we love DEADPOOL, put the two together: you’re in for a treat, right?
Once upon a time, champions emeged to fight evil plaguing humanity. They fought for salvation, for all that is good in the world — and they won!
They were kind, generous and self-sacrificing. They were heroes.
These are not those heroes.
Meet Hawkeye: ladies man (“ladies man” because the ladies love to hate this man!), crossbow crusader and most importantly, AVENGER. He’s the only guy on the team without any powers though, so cut him some slack, ya know?
Then there’s DEADPOOL — the regeneratin’ degenerate. You can shoot him, stab him, and make with the punchy-punchy right in his face, but nothing can keep the Merc with a Mouth down.
What do they have in common? Halloween and a SHIELD espionage mystery that has both heroes racing against the clock while outshining one another.
It’s a Hawkeye vs. Deadpool comic 75 years in the making, give or take 75 years.
Folks, it’s hilarious — get it!
Just in case you were on the fence about reading this comic, there are a couple of things you should know.
1. It takes place on Halloween and Clint has a truly epic Ultron costume
2. Clint takes a selfie while making a duck-face.
3. Deadpool makes dad jokes!
4. Canonically deaf Clint!
Also there are some truly great moments that happen later in the comic that I don’t want to spoil for you. But basically, you should be reading this comic.
ARE WE WAITING FOR THE DOG TO SOLVE THE CRIME? I DON´T UNDERSTAND WHAT´S HAPPENNING!
Hawkeye vs. Deadpool #0